Sunday 12 August 2007

A trustable guy

I'm here to ask all of you, do you think i am a trustable guy?

I've been bothered by this question for at least the past 6 hours non-stop... And yet i couldn't get any answer to it. Anyone, a little help here pls??

I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.. Not in any encyclopedia, not in any directories, not even in Google.

Someone should really answer this for me.. And god please give me a good sleep. I've been sooo deprived of sleep lately, and my weight has gone down by 3kg.. But yet i just couldn't seem to sleep. Drank a little earlier on, hoping to be able to sleep but the fact tht i'm still here blogging shows that the alcohol has very little effect. I did doze off for about half an hour and woke up after that. In fact, a familiar voice woke me up, right there from my laptop.

Shame on that damn bar that i went to. Guess they served me with some cocktails and beers that are diluted.

I need more than 2 aspirins now. Some tranquilizers, sleeping pills and liquor might do me some good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure CWTan is a trustable guy, besides that, he's a person who enjoying psychoing ppl so that he can redeem his free drink.

cwtan99 said...

Damn u Joe.. I didn't psycho u.. thts concern okie.. LOL

Anonymous said...

hehe...what do you by trustable guy dude..

I think the most important thing is..do you trust yourself?Do you trust those who are around you?

You are dependable guy(sometimes..lol) rather than trustable guy for me..

What ever that you are doing, just make sure you are not hurting anyone and back stabbing ppl around you..that you dependable guy..

Btw, in my piramid, dependable is higher level than the trustable..lol..

Hang on..we can't be appear trustable to everyone..those who care and have faith will trust us..lol..

Anonymous said...

Typo..lol..

the 1st sentence should be...

What do you "mean" by trustable guy dude?

cwtan99 said...

Lol... Okok.. I'll take tht as a compliment dude.. LOL