Saturday 12 January 2008

Bloggy blog!

Blogging is good.. Its a place for ppl to complain, share thoughts and express themselves..

I am never a blogger-wanna-be.. Just wanna blog to voice my opinions, feelings, and sometimes, to entertain ppl around me..

And this is a blog to entertain.. A particular someone..


You were once a girl, erm, i was a boy,
You were young, and so was i..

You were short, i was long (am still long);
You were fierce to me, but i was nice to u..

Then comes the days...

You admire me, i no hiao u..
You talk to me, i no talk to u..

You smile at me, i laugh at u;
You tease me, i ignore u..

No la, that was just imagination.. The actual case was..

Everytime u sing, i drool;
Sing summore, i drool summore..
Sing summore summore, then i go wan toh toh..

Everytime u smile, i'll smile..
U smile summore, i also soh soh smile more..
And smile more, as i will always wanna see u smile...

(To be continued..)

Pardon me for the very broken inglish.. This is solely meant to cheer someone up.. And maybe it cheer others up too..

No comments: