Wednesday 27 June 2007

Unexpected...

This ain't a happy enrty.. It was a shocking news to me n my family, especially my mom when Uncle Charles (mom's younger bro) called this morning with a serious tone (which he usually doesn't) to inform us that my Aunty in S'pore (mom's eldest sis) is in a coma state, and is in pretty critical condition..

Hearing that, we decided to make a trip down to Singapore to visit my aunt.. We as in my mom, her few siblings, and me as their driver.. But since its already getting late and my mom being not very comfortable to travel at night, decided to make a move tomorrow morning, thinking that this should be a wiser choice...

But a couple of minutes ago, mommy just got another call from Uncle Charles, saying that my aunty has just passed away. It happens so fast, so fast that we couldn't even take a look at her for one last time.. Sigh.. This is life, and shit often happens when u least expect it..

R.I.P Aunty.. We love u so much.. Do take care of urself, whereever u're going...

Peeps, do treasure ur loved ones.. Never be afraid to show how much u love them while u still have the chance to do so..

No comments: