Friday 29 June 2007

Transformers Fever!!

Mom has left to Singapore since early morning, when i was still indulging in my dreams.. Woke up just to realise that pei shan sent me an SMS saying: "Mahjong mou?".. Lol.. We're hell a bunch of mahjong addicts, or well, at least i am.. That i hv to admit.. Before i even wash up, i replied n told her, "yea, come right away".. And there she is, standing right in front of my house an hour later. Pretty impressive sense of direction she has i must say, or partially due to me myself being good in giving directions, that she can actually find her way to Shah Alam from Sg Buloh..

After a 2 hours plus session of mahjong with lots of interruptions (Pei Shan's phone just won't stop ringing!), i won a clean 32 bucks from Pei Shan.. Muahaha.. Thats just bcos she ain't focusing on the game, she was focusing on the phone calls instead.. All phones must be switched off during mahjong session next time!!

Boon chuan then called n ask if i wanna join him n Wan Meng to watch transformer.. "Hell yes!", i said since i've been wanting to watch the movie.. But the bad news is, i will have to go all d way to The Mines to watch tht show, and we'll be sitting 2nd row from the screen.. So much to sacrifise juz for transformer. Therefore i decided to have dinner with Jamie n her friends in Seri Kembangan before the movie,and during dinner, i called Boon Chuan again and he told me, "Movie is in Sunway Pyramid mahhhhhhh...." Swt... What a misleading information u gave Boon Chuan! But its okie, since u made an effort to go and buy the tix.. Firgivable..

So back to the main topic of this entry! Transformers!! Its a 2 and a half hours show, which is damn bloody good!!! I can't even afford to blink my eyes for a single second! Yes, thats how good it is.. Its definitely a 9/10 if u ask me how's tht show.. It would be a 10/10 if it wasn't for the too sophisticated digital animation motions that happens so quickly, so quickly that i couldn't even catch whats going on at certain part of it.. Lol.. Could be that my eyes or brain processing is slow.. An excellent show that is made up evenly of action, love and humour.. Thumbs up! Anyway, there was a few things tht was not so good bout this movie watching experience:-

1) My bladder was about to burst, just because when i wanted to go toilet before the movie starts, i actually have to queue up to buy drinks and popcorns for them, and thus forgoing my toilet visit.. So much of a nice fren eh? And its a goddamn 2 and a half hours show!!

2) Somebody took Boon Chuan's drinks and drank it.. Smart ass!!!

3) The girl sitting beside me kept staring at me (Or at least i think she was.. Lol)

Anyway, my thoughts right after that show was this... Imagine anything around u could actually transform into a robot anytime, so what will happen?

One day while u were alone in d car enjoying ur music, and disposing off some of the unwanted gas out of ur body, ur car will just say to u, "Diu niasing, can u stop farting on my face??"

Or maybe, when u're camwhoring using ur phone, it will just turn to u and say, "U think u look like Jessica Alba ah??" Worse still, if it says to u, "U look exactly like an Ah Lian with tht monkey backside makeup on ur face!"

And if this happens and u feel like throwing ur phone off, give me a call, i'll dispose it for u.. haha..

So the moral of the movie is..

1) Parents are (or can be) annoying
2) Men are horny all the time (tht guy is still in the mood of making out after what happened)
3) Girls having an ugly horsie or er.. an ugly pony soft toy are dumb (u know who i am referring to =p)
4) Last but not the least.. Lady criminals are HOT!!

I'm gonna treat my things better today onwards, so that they won't seek revenge on me.. Guess i'll start with er, my bed.. Yea, thats where i'm heading to now.. Nitez..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Transformers really that good? my little cousin bro is bugging me to bring them go.. so might be goin this tomorrow... but 2 and half hour so long?? tot is like surf up, mayb like an hour++.. So, i guess i might b sleeping in the cinema... Nice meh? hahaha... robot robot.. eeeeee...

U damm perasan la.. said the gal sitting beside u was staring at u... eeeee... guess wat?? if the wan who sat beside me producing some kind of aroma.. i will definitely stared at him too.. or mayb ur irritating long leg annoyed her?? haha... cannot accept people look at u la.. especially gals... wahahhahaha.. *wink*

I'll update my comment bout transformers soon...

Well, haven congrates u for setting up ur own blog hor.. Congrates!!! (trumpets and drums pls....) woohooo...

cwtan99 said...

Ahaha... Its nice, u'll definitely enjoy it =)

Erm, i juz bathed b4 i went for d movie and er.. my legs was staying quite far away from her and so i assume.. Ta Da! She must be looking at me for who i am.. Lol..

Thank u!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. I kinda agreed with what Juny said. OR else have YOU taken her drinks to drink?? Smart ass huh?? LOL U've made the movie sounds really nice.. hmm.. Should I go watch it? *hesitating* . . . . . . Nahhh, I'll wait for Cybertracker :-p

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.. clap clap clap.. Transformers so nice ler.. Annie.. go watch!! Can u imagine Juny like Bumblebee now?? Nice nice nice... 9.5/10!!! Wohooo...

cwtan99 said...

No i did not take her drink la... Lol.. Why can't she be looking at me?? Me tht ugly meh.. Swt..

Anyway, glad tht u enjoyed the movie like i did Juny!! Wanna go watch 2nd time together??? =D

Anonymous said...

arghhh....i cant watch transformers!!!
i wannna watch too.... T______T
everything it's in pounds here.ish!!! donation plsssss

cwtan99 said...

Haha seowyee, u want me to create a SY UK fund for u or not? I'll donate the First ringgit to u and thts erm... 15 pence... :p

Anonymous said...

15pence?
not enuf leh...do set up the fund for me.thanks ;P