Tuesday 3 July 2007

Foreseeing the future

Been watching too many shows about foreseeing the future lately.. Not tht i intended to, but it just happened to be the case tht those shows tht i watched lately are related to tht.. Next, Dejavu and Paycheck (yea i know its a damn old show), those are the culprits tht got me started thinking: what if i can foresee my future??

So, if i can see whats going to happen, should i change what i'm doing now so tht things would end up differently?? Its hard for me to exactly answer tht, but since i hate the feeling of regretting about sth, i guess i will be happy with every single decision tht i've made, or at least, learn to accept the outcome.

I can foresee my future, in some way or so.. Don't believe it?? Let me show u how...

I can foresee that i'll definitely have to eat later, i'll have to pee, meet up with a customer in subang, watch some DVDs, and i'll definitely be sleeping right after i finish blogging about this.. See, i don't need my crystal ball to tell all tht =P

Now again, say if u know u will end up breaking up with ur ex-bf/gf, will u still get together with them in the first place? A friend of mine told me this: "Sohai, if i know i'm going to break up, why bother wasting my time, money and effort to be with tht girl? U think i ass itchy got nothing better to do ah?? Girls nowadays damn high maintenance summore u know! Unless if tht gal velli pretti and i can get "sth" from her, and provided she can bear with eating roti canai every meal, then i will lor.." =.="

Well to me, if u're to give me a choice now whether should i even get together with my ex gf which i broke up with about 3 months ago, i would say its a yes.. To me, its not only d outcome, its d process. We've had lots of sweet memories together, times tht we share together, and the closeness tht we share.. Though now everything has ended, but nevertheless tht is sth to remember. Its part of my life, and i have no regrets about it.. U join a competition to win, some says. But to me, the process of it is as important as d outcome. U tripped, u fell, then u learn how to walk, and these experiences makes u a better person... Too bad, my ex gf has been whining about how regretful she is for being together with me, probably because i'm such a lousy bf and had never given her any sweet memories for the period tht we were together.. Sigh...

Its not a waste of time when sth don't work out guys. U served a company for 5 yrs, u ended up getting frustrated bout ur job and decided to quit. And u felt stupid for joining the company in d first place. If u think about it, the company pays u ur salary didn't they? U learned sth, be it lots or little but u did gain sth, didn't u? If u are serving a lousy, dumb boss who has his KKC hanging on his face and brain in his ass, u will learn not be like him when u are a boss in the future, isn't it??



And so, to my frens who are still confused, worried and stressed up:

Just follow what ur heart says, if u never try, u'll never know. Give urself and others a chance.


These are just my personal thoughts.. Feel free to comment but don't shoot me too badly if u don't agree la ok..

My prediction is right, i am going to sleep now. So ciaoz, byebye, tata.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whining is spelled with a single 'n'.

cwtan99 said...

Thanks for d spelling correction :)

Anonymous said...

It's not that you didn't give her enough sweet memories to remember by but it's js that fr a girl perspective, the heartache is just too much bear that they wish it haven't had existed in the 1st place. Yes, i agree with u on the learning fr the process thing but emotion is something that women can't run away from or reason it with logical sense.