Friday 6 July 2007

Sek Q!!!

Some security guards simply has nothing better to do, don't u think so?? Reasons why i hated security guards so much:-

1)I've seen alot, alot of guards, who ain't doing their job, sitting there doing other things like watching tv or so, and don't give a damn about whats happening. Worse still, lots of them likes to just sit and dig their nose as if no one sees them. Some can even sleep when they are on duty. Maybe security companies should juz place manequin or maybe a dog there instead..

2)Security guards are super lansi!!! Arrogant, damn it! Who do they think they are now? Damn, they (those guards tht are stationed at housing areas or condos) are paid to actually ensure the safety of the residents, but they simply act as if they are the city mayor or so! I've came across this gayish looking guard, who sleeps all d time, and will be giving u some fucking mmm song kinda look when he has to actually lift the barrier for u. Don't blame me for waking u up when u're dreaming of having sex with Michael Jackson or Elton John u faggot, blame urself for sleeping at d wrong time instead!

3)Security guards are stupid. Lots of them are. I wanted to look for a friend in this housing area, so d guard at the guard house asked me this: "Pigi mana?" and I answered: "Masuk dalam", What happens next?? Ta da! He lets me in. Lol! Why would he wanna ask in d first place? U don't expect me to answer u, "pigi curi barang", or "pigi kacau pelempuan" eh???

4)Security guards are useless when situation arises. They only know how to chase away stray dogs, or maybe, scold some bangladeshis for not throwing the rubbish bags at somewhere where they are not supposed to. Instead when there are robberies, break ins etc, they juz buat tak tau, or maybe even be the first to run away. Yea, thts how heroic they are.

In my recent encounter with a security guard, i was in a car with a female fren of mine, chattin a while after sending her back before she walks back to her dorm.. (FYI, it was an open air car park in a university, with lights all around). 2 guards came, n d following conversation took place:-

Guard 1: Apa buat dalam kereta? U olang student ke apa?
Me: Dia student, saya bukan
Guard 1: Bagi student ID (Looking at my fren)
Me: Untuk apa?
Guard 1: Mau saman
Me: *(laughs quietly, thinking what the hell can he do, lol.. Saman me for sitting in d car and make me pay wat? 20 bucks? Go get a life man!) * walks down the car, head towards the guard
Me: Siapa nama ya? *reaching out my hand
G1: *(moves backward, scared tht i'll complain about him or so) Apasal?
Me: Takda apa, saja mau cakap.

So the conversation goes, i was trying to tell him i don't know the rules in tht goddamn university and so, he should just give me a warning and go off.Instead, he insisted me to talk to the other guard, while boasting to me how he himselves worked as a guard for 7 local universities before (Bravo, tht simply shows u're such a loser. No offense to any security guards out there, i don't look down on ur jobs, there are still good guards around but those tht works in local university threatening students are just pure bastards, and he still feels proud about it. Underpaid retards!), and how he can actually expel students from tht university for sitting in d car. I wanted to laugh so badly! Think logically, the fees tht one student pays in a yr can exactly covers his bloody one yr salary, and u think if the university has to kick either one out, will they kick their clients (the students) out or will they kick u out, fucking blood sucking leeches? So i ended up talking to the 2nd guard, who easily lets us off.

The question now is, where is my fren thru out the whole negotiation process? She was there, scared, freaked out, worried. The moment the guard says u may go, she straight away turned and walked off. Then she stopped. Turned back and told me tht she left her specs in my car. I went into my car, grabbed her glasses, and handed it over to her. She grabbed it quickly off from my hand, turned, and started walking (or running) at a pace which i believe could've beaten the winner of Penang bridge marathon!! Thats how fast it was, lol.. Pity her also, she was really freaked out and yet i still laugh at her =P


So security guards out there, go get a life! Show us tht u actually deserves some respect from us or i might just create an automated security system tht could replace all of u, and u bastards will be left unemployed!


PS: I might be a little too vulgar in this post but yea, they truly pissed me off, in many ways.

No comments: