Tuesday 24 July 2007

Love is in the air~~ The month of July

No, this is not an entry bout myself. I wish it is. Muahaha.

A series of breakups happened in the past few months. Been drinking with friends, consoling each other and all sorts of crap.

But came this month, the month of July. 7/7/2007 marks a remarkable day for 2 very good friends of mine, Pik wah and Weng Foong. A very memorable day indeed for both of them, and for all of us. Don't worry WF, even if you're going to forget about your anniversary, all of us can definitely remind you. Hehe.

And now, here comes another new couple! PW and WF was named the hottest new couple in Peejay, and so this should be erm.. The sexiest new couple in Peejay! Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you... Yee Mun and Jia Wei!!! This is something worth celebrating =) Congratulations to both of the new couple! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Read more bout JW and YM in Yee Mun's blog

What about me? Sitting here alone in front of my going-to-spoil IBM laptop at 5 in the morning, holding my own batang. Eh eh, what are u thinking? I actually meant my own batang of ice cream laaa...

PW, WF, JW and YM, you guys owe me a blueberry cheesecake for this. But make sure this time the base is sticked on to the cake. =P

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ahhahahaah

don't worry la!

sure got girls for u... u just don't realise that they are there yet...

ahem ahem

cwtan99 said...

Ahem ahem.. Rach, u sounded like u're referring to urself leh! LOL.. Kidding kidding =P

Rachel said...

wah!

i not so perasan wan la...

i telling u to look around u!!