Tuesday 24 July 2007

So to called, "Sri Mudians yumcha cum unofficial gathering" session

Last friday, i suddenly came up with the idea of asking all sri mudians for a yumcha cum gathering session, since its been some time since i last saw many of them.

The event turn out to be.... Great!!! Great is not the word to describe, whats better than great??

I send out "invitations" thru SMSes, to about 16 recipients if i'm not mistaken. The response was overwhelming, flooded with positive response!!! You wish.

I only get about 8 replies out of 16 SMSes that i sent out, and most answer was disappointing. Yea, blame it on my lousy phone with poor coverage at my new housing area. That could be the best explanation why many didn't reply despite the fact that i emphasised on "Please reply" in the SMS that i sent. Phew, somewhat expected when i'm doing it for you guys. Towards the end, i need 2 sheets of A3 paper to list down the names of those who came. One with a huge Choon Weng written on it, the other one with Boon Chuan's name (and some of his drawings, maybe).

Just to clarify, i'm not pissed. Its just so much dissapointing. Try putting yourself in my shoe and maybe you can understand better on how i felt. And if you still couldn't understand, please do me a favour. Shoot me.

PS: I did consider whether should i post this or not. The fact that i am posting this shows that i am truly unhappy with what happened, and am considering deleting off some of the names off from my contact list. Sorry, i have really limited space of storage memory in my lousy phone.

No comments: