Monday 30 July 2007

Priceless

Was walking alone in Sunway pyramid the other day, rushing for my bowling tournament as i was already late. And when i was in the escalator, this girl in a blue tee with some writings on it caught my attention. No i wasn't attracted to her, instead i was trying to read whats written the tee shirt.

It says:-

"Bring me for a dinner+Movie+Drink =Rm200
Taking this shirt off from me= Priceless"

Pfft.. Almost choked myself to death on the spot. That tee shirt is cool, no doubt on that. But the first thing that came across my mind is, why the hell would she wanna wear a shirt that says that?

And if i have to make a choice between the two options (To spend that Rm200 for something, or take her shirt off for nothing), i'll opt for the 2nd one. I'll take her shirt off, run, and sell it for some cash.

Yes i'm seriously damn broke now.

No comments: