Wednesday 4 July 2007

A busy day, a busy week

Just came back from penang on monday evening, and started to realise tht i actually hv hell alot of work to catch up with.. So i took my pda, and started planning all of it and Ta Da! I have my schedule all set for this week and my timetable is practically full for everyday for this week.. Not like exactly full, but very much tied up.

So what am i up to? As usual, busy with my online trading stuffs, plus packing since i am moving in to my new house on this saturday! Yay! Excited!!! (Thts what i am supposed to be feeling according to lyn..lol) But not really, i am tired, tired of packing up my stuffs, and i just found out tht i've been keeping lots and lots of junk with me.. Tht includes my exercise book tht i used when i was in standard 3.. Muahaha.. I was so dumb back then =P

Also busy with some business plans that i'm trying to work out with a friend of mine. Its a very promising and brilliant idea i must say, well at least i think it is. But it is a HUGE project, and HUGE project requires lots of planning, tremendous amount of work, calculations and analysis needed to be done in order to come out with a perfect business plan.. And tht is also provided tht we can convince some investors to fund our project. So wish me luck guys, so tht i can make it big and i'll treat u guys a meal in erm, william's ok??? Or murni, up to ur call =P

Sorry for keeping u guys waiting for the penang pics.. Will upload it as soon as i can get the time to do so.. Pls forgive me for being ineffision...

1 comment:

cwtan99 said...

Ahaha.. Steven's staffs quite lansi in many ways.. Don't like it tht much.. But if u want it then ok lor..